Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cisco Certify Network Associate

I have completed my CCNA exam in Sri Lanka. It is academic course that for the one year program. At the beginning, I little scarred about the exam how other people convey their feed back it is little bit tough exam. Actually it is tough exam but I was following all the study material on time. I could pass the exam at my first shy and, I suppose it is result of my hard work.

The course syllabus was very relevant with latest Network trend in the world, it is covering lot of Network technology in CISCO equipments. In our Institute having all compatible Network Equipment for the practical. I think that is the important point in the CISCO course has to follow.

Once I come to this stage I feel that Entire Global Network infrastructure in my mind. Obviously, I am planning to follow other CISCO course to become master of Network Engineer.

The CCNA exam is the 1st step of the Network study after the completion of the course can be built up any other Network associate carrier very easily like Office Automation, Industrial Automation. This foundation steps are consists many directions In Network technology any one can select preferred path.

I am taking this opportunity to thanks the entire course conductor and who ever given support to me pass to this exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment